Our new location includes: a retail shop, artist studios, event space and gallery space.
We are so excited to host workshops, community meet-ups, gallery shows and more!
Apply To Show/Sell Your Work At Radius Annex
Are you interested in showing your work at the Annex gallery?
Are you interested in selling your work in our retail shop?
Fill out the application to be considered!
Apply To Lead A Workshop at Radius Studios and Radius Annex
Radius is also looking for workshop leaders and it could be YOU! We’re looking for people who have experience leading workshops to become part of the radius team! Workshop ideas include (but are not limited to):
Printmaking,Fibers,Paper Goods, Macrame, Terrarium Making, Bookmaking, Knitting, Soap Making, Ceramics Painting, Sewing, Hand Lettering, Illustration, Comic Book Making, Painting, Drawing, Candle Making, and any other fun, crafty things!
Apply to Rent a Studio Space at Radius Annex
Radius is currently looking for artists to rent our studio spaces at the Annex location (3022 E Burnside St).
We currently have two 8’x7′ open concept spaces ($200 each) and one 16’x 18′ private studio ($600) available.
Radius is looking for creative and clean individuals who are willing to contribute to our community.
Apply here for more information and to schedule a viewing.
– Creative co-working space
– Large common area to hold meetings
– Large street facing windows with lots of natural light
– Creative networking opportunities as you work side-by-side with other artists
– Visibility for your work via tons of foot traffic and street traffic
– Ability to bring clients or buyers into the space
– Potential to show in our gallery or retail space
– Shared kitchenette space with fridge, microwave, etc.
– Discounts for Radius workshops (both locations)
– Monthly critique nights
– Monthly social gatherings
– Features on our social media and website
– All utilities included
– Free wi-fi
– Heated building
– Alarm system
– Free street parking
– ADA accessible bathroom