Covid19 Procedures and Refund Policies
Radius Art Studio is taking the following precautions to keep our studio safe:
- Everyone entering the studio is asked to wash their hands or sanitize upon arrival
- Instructors and students are expected to do their best to socially distance at all times
- We are still requiring masks at this time. We plan to reevaluate our policy at the end of May 2022. Then we will decide if we are switching to masks optional (starting in June).
Members and Students are required to:
- Wash hands or sanitize upon arrival
- Wear a mask at all times when inside the studio. We plan to reevaluate our policy at the end of June, 2022. Then we will decide if we are switching to masks optional.
- Bring your own apron/work clothes to and from the studio
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or know that you have been exposed to Covid19
What we cannot offer or guarantee at this time:
- We can not offer makeup classes due to limited capacity in the studio
- Shared aprons- please bring your own apron if you wish to use one
- Radius is following government guidelines on Covid safety and cleaning procedures, but students are expected to research, assess, and understand their own risk level before choosing to work in an indoor space
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- For a refund or credit, cancellations and exchanges must be requested 2 weeks before the start date of the workshop. A 10% fee will be charged to all refunds.
- We are unable to offer any refunds or partial refunds after the start of the workshop (or two weeks prior), for any circumstances.
- If we have to postpone a class Due to Covid 19 or any other unforeseen circumstances, we will reschedule the workshop as soon as possible. The class will not be considered rescheduled (not canceled), and therefore we will not be able to offer refunds.