We are excited to announce that we have these creative studio spaces available:
1. Private studio space within our larger 6,000sqft community studio, located at 322 SE Morrison.
Private studio space is shared with two other artists. Monthly rent is $175 each.
These studios are only available to artist that’s work does not require excessive noise or fumes (sorry, also no ceramics due to dust). We require a 6 month commitment when signing the lease.
-Large common area (approx 1000Sqft) with tables and chairs for meetings and lounging
– Opportunity to expand your creative network by working side-by-side with other artists
– Potential to show in our Annex gallery or sell in the retail space
– Shared kitchenette space with mini fridge, microwave, etc.
– Discounts for Radius workshops (both locations)
– Monthly critique nights (on pause during covid)
– Monthly artists social gatherings (first Friday gallery openings)
– Features on our social media and website
– All utilities included
– Free wifi
– Heated/ air conditioned building
– Alarm system
– ADA accessible bathroom
2. Semi private (open concept floor plan) space at Radius Annex 3022 E Burnside
Radius Annex is a creative co-working space, currently home to 8 working artists, a gallery, a retail shop and a large shared worktable/meeting area.
We have one of our open concept (no walls) spaces available now. Aprrox 8’x7′ personal area. Each space includes a shelving unit for your storage, the rest is yours to do as you wish!
All of the open concept spaces are facing the street with a ton of natural light from the front windows. All 8 members share the building with a retail store and a gallery space.
Rent is $200 per month. All members will be asked to sign a 6 month commitment contract. A one month refundable security deposit will also be required at the start of the term.
-Large common area with tables and chairs for meetings and lounging.
-Large street facing windows, lots of natural light.
-Opportunity to expand your creative network by working side-by-side with other artists.
-Visibility for your work via foot traffic and street traffic.
-Potential to show in our gallery or sell in the retail space.
-Shared kitchenette space with fridge, microwave, etc.
-Discounts for Radius workshops (both locations). Features on our social media and website.
-All utilities included.
-Free street parking.
-ADA accessible bathroom.
If you’re interested in viewing the space, Please email us at email@example.com with a little bit about yourself/your work and we can set up a time for viewing.